Amana Dryer Repair (310) 736-1230
Amana Dryer is one of the many brands that our company is specialized in repairing. This brand has always proved itself with the amazing innovations and products. However, like everything else, the dryer has its own limits and some factors or simply the age of it will break down and you will need someone to fix it. Here the best option is to trust our Amana dryer repair experts.
In most households, this brand is the number one choice. Why? Because we are focused on more than just selling the appliances for a higher price. In fact, every product that they sell is affordable and yet durable. However you need to think in advance and have our contact info for the best Amana dryer repair. In 1934 in Amana Iowa, Amana brand was founded. And since then they haven’t stopped with their inventions.
When it comes to their dryers they have done a very good job. Visit https://www.amana.com/laundry/dryers They have two types of dryers, electric and gas. Both of them have an automated dryness control, 65.Cu.Ft. capacity and option for preventing wrinkles. Good quality at a good price. However what happens if something goes wrong? Some options are not working? Or some part broke? What to do after their 1-year warranty expires? Call Amana dryer repair. We have experts that know all about Amana dryers and will have yours fixed in no time.
Taking Care of Amana Dryer
Sometimes even newer dryers can fail. Even though the problem might be in factory faulty part (less common) most problems come with age or not caring for the appliance probably. So you will need to take in consideration out Amana dryer repair service. But, in order for it to last longer, you will need to care for it and make sure you clean it regularly.
We don’t simply want to take your money; we want to give you the best advice from our experts. These will help you keep your dryer working really well for a longer period of time.
- Forgetting to put back the lint screen or it is broken will damage both the fabric and the dryer. It can cause serious overheating
- If you don’t clean the dryer drum on regular basis a dye might get transferred on the clothes. It won’t damage the dryer but will ruin your clothes.
- Check the lint screen of your Amana dryer repair before each load
- Clean the lint screen every 6 months with a nylon brush and wash it with hot water
- Wipe the dryer drum
- The lint from the cabinet must be only removed and cleaned by professionals and must be done every 1- 2 years
- Exhaust Vent lint should also be removed and cleaned every 1-2 year
Before You Call Us
In some cases, the dryer might not run or simply makes unusual sounds, but you should not always jump to conclusion that it needs to be repaired. Contact us – here are a few tips on how to know when it is time to call us (310) 736-1230.
The Dryer Won’t Start? Make sure that:
- The door is closed
- Did you push the button START/PAUSE firmly? In some cases, you will need to hold it for 2-5 sec. (usually for larger loads)
- Blown fuse or circuit break – Check to see if the fuses are tight and intact or the circuit breaker is not tripped. If they are you will need to solve this with a professional.
- The Dryer Displays an Error Message! If you see the WET message you can’t do anything about it.
If you have checked all the above and the dryer still won’t start working it is time to call an Amana dryer repair company. As you can see, Amana dryer is an amazing one, but it will always better to have our contact information. We are specialized in Amana dryer repair and we can easily discuss the time when you want it repaired. Just do your best to take care of the dryer so that it lasts longer.